Saturday, February 2, 2008

Blogiversary Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be celebrating my One Year Blogiversary. That's right, I've been blogging for a whole year. Amazing. Posted in excess of 100 posts and over 5000 hits. Wow! But I must tell you that the first 100 hits were me checking out my site. And many of those hits were due to my blog title. Everyone wants to know about text messages. Ahhh, but numbers are not everything. I have made many new friends in the blogosphere. And I have branched out to posting on a couple of different sites and doing some video stuff too.

Today's video is a pastor friend of mine, Linda Pledge. She along with her husband Joel, pastor Crossroads A/G in Humboldt,TN. You can find them at www.lifeatcrossroadsag.com.

video

1 comment:

C. H. Green said...

I love to hear Linda preach. I can't believe I haven't gotten by here before now.

Welcomed Guests

Get your coffee and click button below

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Over 500 to sample. Enjoy.