Friday, October 26, 2007

Award Winning Smiles








Heidi at God's Grace in Practice gave me this award at the first of the month. She gave it to all who had commented on her posts. But there were no express rules for passing it on to other folks. So, I will give it to some of my newer finds that have made me smile.

Singing Owl @ The Owl's Song is one of my new RevGal Pals. I have really enjoyed the latest series on her sabbatical travels. This one really spoke to me. She posts some great photos too.

Deb@ Another Unfinished Symphony is another RevGal Pal that has brought smiles to my face. This post really made my heart glad. It is such a joy to hear of successful "firsts" in the ministry.

This Aint New York is a name that conjures the image of a Southerner telling a Yankee 'how the cow ate the cabbage'. I have been reading Melanie's stuff for a while and I just had to give her this award. She writes about everyday experiences that may only occur in the South. Even if they do happen up North, they wouldn't be handled the way we do in my neck of the woods. This one is a recent sample of what I am talking about.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you! You are too sweet. And really, we Southerners are pretty much the same as you Northerners, only a bit crazier with more hairspray. ;>)

Deb said...

Hey thanks! :) It was a wonderful experience... of course I had to blog about it! :)

Glad you are in the RevGals too!

Deb

Singing Owl said...

Why, thank you, Sistah! ;-) I'm glad you've enjoyed my ramblings.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

I think it's okay to make your own rules!

:)

C. H. Green said...

I'm just now catching up on my reading. Melanie's blog was funny! And you've got some good material here girl yourself...nothing like a witch story for Halloween. Well done.

Welcomed Guests

Get your coffee and click button below

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Over 500 to sample. Enjoy.